Peanut Butter Cheesecake
“Life tastes better after a slice of Cheesecake!” – Jason Shaw
Preparation Time: 45 minutes Serves: 5 people
- 10 graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons butter-melted
- 680 gm cream cheese-softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips-melted
- 2 cups Butterio’s peanut butter-melted
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Place Graham crackers in a bag and crush it, place the crumbs into a bowl and add melted butter, powdered and mix well.
- Greece a pan with butter and pour the mix in the pan, spread it evenly and refrigerate for 10-15 mins.
- Now, in another bowl add some cream cheese, vanilla essence, melted chocolate-chip, and confectioner sugar and mix well until the creamy texture is achieved.
- Now, pour the cream cheese mix on the pan and spread it evenly.
- Add melted peanut butter over the top with the help of a knife or spatula and refrigerate for about 2-4 hours.
- Enjoy the cheesecake!!